Saturday, August 11, 2012

Grace to Me Part #5: Ears to Hear

A true message of grace is not one of motivation to “behave”. In fact, grace doesn't focus on behavior modification at all. Grace message revives the truth that already lives in you. The revelations you are hearing resonate with your Spirit who has and knows all things. You know it is truth because you have a hallelujah in your heart. This is a heart thing. Again, it is necessary to recognize which ears you are hearing with. Does it resonate with a doctrine of death you have been feeding your brain for years? Or does it energize you with LIFE on the inside of you? Grace empowers a rebirth inside your heart that makes you thirsty for more! When you really have Jesus (Grace) you don't thirst again. You are filled up with rivers of living water. Once you have tasted the sweet truth, there is no appetite for anything contaminated with thinking contrary to grace. Hearing even a mixed message smells like death.

Grace is something my heart understands and then transforms my thinking. When I recognize I am listening with my brain instead of my heart, I know what I am hearing is not a message of grace. This concept really can only be grasp by revelation in the Spirit. Hope you have ears to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment