Friday, August 19, 2011

School Supplies-ophile

I really think I must have some sort of undiagnosed issue....It is really hard for me not to buy school supplies every time I shop. I currently own and use five calculators, and I wish I had more. Is it possible to own too many crayons, scissors, glitter glue, and boxes to hold them? I salivate in office-supply stores. Today I went into buy some nice folders for my resumes. What should have taken five minutes took way longer. I kept getting distracted. I literally looked at every kind of file folder and binder before I snapped out of it and realized I've already got a system at home I can use. Well, of course I have a stuff at home! I tend to buy this stuff like it is an illegal habit! I work at a facility where I literally walk around the building just to use the most awesome stapler ever. It brings a smile to my heart even when I imagine its easy "snap" and stand in awe of how many pages it can bind together without ever a glitch in the staple. I think a good candle scent should be called, "sharpened pencil." How many cool-looking notebooks can one own before being labeled a hoarder? "Would you like packs of colorful permanent markers to go with your reams of paper?" "Yes please!" No. No. No! I really think I might need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment